From:
Scott and Melissa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:38:07 -0800
I would like to thank all those people who sent me suggestions and ideas
for litter box training.  There were to many to list, but i tried all ideas
and or suggestions and combos of them.  EUREKA!  They finaly have grasped
the idea :-) Again thanks to those who sent help.They do like them square
boxes don't they?  Anyway both are takin it to the box just like a good
ferret should.

Now I have another problem.  I have tunnels for them to go through, and i
want to attatch them to the cage so that they can come out of the cage in
there tunnels.  I want to make them go all over the room, so that they can
get a little more exercise when we dont have them out of thier cage.  The
problem is i cant find the base plates that hook up to the cage and to the
tunnels.  Everyone sells the tunnels, but not the plates.

Does anyone know where i might be able to find them, or order = them from?

Thanks again for all your help

Tunneless Reno and Nala
Scott