From:
Marta /Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 07:12:00 PST
Ok, we all know how our babies can get places that are unimaginable
right???....You know, on top of dressers, closets, cabinets...places you
thought you'd ferret protected.  Well, I have one little monkey who I swear
to you has wings.  I came home yesterday and found that several things had
been stolen from on top of my entertainment center.  Two of the items in
question???  A bottle of Ferretone and a bottle of Bitter Apple.  The kids
were sleeping, and I went in search or the items...I discovered Sasha with
her coveted bottle of Ferretone in their little tent.  She was all wrapped
around it and sleeping like a baby.  You will never guess where I found the
Bitter Apple.  *grin*....I searched and searched...and finally located it
in the back bedroom, in the LITTERBOX!  *ROFL* I couldn't help but laugh.
I guess that tells you exactly what one of my little angels thought of the
vile stuff....Sorry, but I had to share with people who might actually
appreciate it :)

Marta and my 4 little thieves....Angelina, Sasha, Chico and Nikolai