From:
Mike & Camille <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 16:58:53 -0600
Its me again, Thought I was through:)

I need help.  I want to get a friend for my lill girl Mira.  But I dont
want to get it from a pet store like I did her, She is a MF Ferret.  I love
her to death, But I realy want to get one with better life long health and
not desented.

If anyone knows of someone I would be greatfull.  Right now I have checked
other breeders and the shipping charges is HORRIBLE!

I dont mind paying a little more for a better breed, but I cant deal with
shipping charges being more than the Ferret it self.

And the rest dont ship at all,understandably dont get me wrong.  Anyway the
way it is looking now I will be getting my next one at the same pet store,
and they only carry MF's.There is no other pet stores breeders or shelters
in this area.

So maybe if you know a private breeder or someone that could help that
would be wonderfull!

Thanks Camille