Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:43:13 +1300
Are you wondering how you can help ferret shelters in a way that's quick,
easy, not an inconvenience and free?  Well, it is possible.  EyeGive is a
way to donate money to the listed ferret shelter of your choice not only by
not spending a dime, but also by incorporating it with your browser so when
you go surfing, a simple click, and the ferret shelter of your choice gets
a small donation.  You can 'click' up to five times a day to support your
shelter, and if you pass the word around, they can help the shelter too!

A site has been set up at the Ferrets In Need!  (F.I.N.) site so that not
only can you just click to donate money, you can now just 'click' to join!!

Go to http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/eyegive.htm to sign up today!

*note: those who have already signed up to EyeGive need not sign
up again, just visit the EyeGive site at http://www.iGive.com/

Have a great day guys!!

Sam
-------

For those ferrets and owners that need our help...
visit Ferrets In Need! at
http://www.ferretfans.net/