From:
Samantha Rosier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 01:58:22 EST
Hi everyone!

On Saturday, January 9, Club Ferret Las Vegas will be at the grand opening
of a local PetCo along with 24 Carat Ferret Rescue and Shelter.  But we
will not be alone.  The ferret communities "buddy" Jack Hanna will also
be making an appearance at the Grand Opening.  We have decided to play
"stupid" and see how he reacts to our club and shelter.  Before I heard he
was a ferret hater, Jack Hanna was kind of a mentor to me.  He travels all
over the world and gets to interact with soooo many different kinds of
animals.  And like many of you said, he just a regular guy.  But I am upset
with him now and am considering selling my collection of zoo life tapes.
Anyway, we want to see how he is going to react to us and the ferrets we
are taking with us.  I will let you know how it goes.  I am taking my
camera too, so maybe I can get a picture of the "ferret hater" holding
one of our "wild animals":)

Samantha Rosier
President
Club Ferret Las Vegas

Dooks from Cosmo, Nico, Annie, and Winnie. Rest in Peace Queen Sneezers!