Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 10:26:14 PST
I have a foster ferret, Isobeau, who seems to have taken ill with a cold.
Sneezy, Dopey, and runny nose kind of cold.  I've seperated her from my
others and have her in a warmer room.  She seems active, but how do you
care for a cold?  I've been taught (VET. TECH. in the making) to do
preventative care, push fluids, But HOW do you do this on a ferret?  None
of my instructers have a clue!  And the shelters swamed with post christmas
turnins so I don't want to bother them.  Any help is appreciated!

Dawn and Wonder Weasles
Nanook- ahh, I've got the whole Hamock to myself!
Farfalla- Hey, I'm growing my hair Back!  Isobeau- Ahchoo!