The WILSONs <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 02:41:45 -0500
Hey everyone!
I have a question.  I may be getting another ferret from a friend of mine.
He has a femlae who has recently lost her playmate.  She is around 5 or 6
years old, and I would like to bring her into my family.  However, i was
wondering if I should let the new one live in the same cage as my other
two, or keep her seperated.  I had trouble when I bought my boy, because my
first girl was an only baby for 3 years, and when I got my boy I needed to
get a new cage because my girl was not willing to share HER house.  The new
cage worked great because it was a neutral territory.  The new ferret will
come with her own cage, but I don't have the money to put out for a new
cage for them all to live in.  Please send me any advice you might have on
this situation.

Thanks!
Nikki (Dreamer, my hand is not food!!!)
Carrie (Mom, Dreamer is bugging me again!)
Draemer (YUM!! I like mom's hand!!)