From:
gregory cassarella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 10:21:43 -0500
Greetings,
First and foremost, I hope your Christmas was Merry:)

I watch you every chance I get and have always found your "EDUCATION"
wonderful.

However; me being the proud EDUCATED MOMMY of six ferrets I was excited to
hear you say that potential ferret owners should educate themselves first!
That is not only true of ferrets but any animal that is going to be part of
someones family.

I was very sadden to hear you follow such a good statement with THE BABY
STORY.

You being the "animal person" you are and understanding that ANY ANIMAL
has the potential to do harm could have very well omitted that statement.
Heck, any human these days has the very same "danger potential" as an
animals....just pick up a newspaper or watch the news.

Ferrets are the third most popular domesticated animal and the first
misunderstood!

Please try to help ALL animals with your shows not harm them.  Remember
HUMANS watch your shows and can react accordingly.

I do sincerely thank you for your time.  Have a great new year.

Plashette Cassarella

[Moderator's note: Plashette wrote to me later to add the following:
>This is just a FYI to you and the FML readers, I told a little fib...I
>don't watch Jack Hanna every chance I get but I didn't want to sound like
>an unstable ferret owner. ...

Heh heh.... BIG]