From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 18:18:35 -0500
Hello all,

Hope your Christmas was very merry, and your new year is a safe and happy
one.

About a month ago, I posted looking for comments on vets in order to put
them online.  Well, I got quite a few, so I have created the page:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Estates/5410/vets.html

I'm still looking for more comments, so feel free to continue sending
them as you have time.

Debbie & Jim
Pixie (The one in charge)

P.S.  If this message is a little abrupt, please excuse me, I've been up
lots of late nights with the holidays.  :)