Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 17:42:35 -0600
Hi everyone! I'm having the same dilemma as Meghan and Dervish! we've been
infested with ants as well. so if anyone does have any good suggestions I'd
love to hear them too please. I've been squishing any ants I come in contact
with, and vacuuming them up too. other than that I'm not sure what to do.
with four ferrets and two cats I need to be really careful. Also, I'm
freaking out because having ants and other bugs draws spiders and I'm a
severe arachnophobe, so bad I can't even get near them to kill them. Are
there any pet safe bug sprays on the market? that anyone would recommend?
in the past I have had tons of cans of raid because it's the only way I can
kill spiders, but I can't do that with the critters around. help please!
thanks!

Kristi (Kitchen Consultant with The Pampered Chef) and the Mad Menagerie:
        Mayonnaise, Clover, Luna, and Loki (Mustelid Mob of Mayhem)
        Boo (the cat) and Casey (the kitten)
(see the crew at:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4093 )

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 194656 OR
by yucky AOL: My IM name is EmaniaE

ferrets are like potato chips...you can't have just one!