From:
Robin Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 11:25:40 -0800
Hello to everyone.  My prayers go out to all with sick fuzzies.  My name is
Fred.  I just had to let everyone know that my hooman is no totally under
my control.  She went out and got me three new friends.  The lady she got
them from was a very sweet woman, but just didnt have the time for them my
mom does.  I am now living with three females, and we usually get along
great.  I am so happy now that I give my mom kisses all the time, where i
used to nip.  Mom says I am a very good boy now.  I just hope that the
girls mom knows how happy she made me and my mom.  The girls are great,
but one gets kinda pushy when i dont want to share my favorite toy.  But
she will come around.

And to anyone in West Central Illinois my hooman grandpa is looking for
a friend for his fuzzie.  He would prefer a female.  You can just email
my mom and she will relay the message to him.  Maybe we can do it before
christmas as a present.  John I want to thank you and your girlfriend
for putting mom in touch with Cindy.  This is the bestest present i
could ever have gotten.  I was so lonely since the dog wouldnt play
anymore.  Now I dont care what the dog does.  It is more fun to play
with other fuzz butts anyway.  Well I better go cause mom is getting
ready to sweep the floor, and we fuzzies know how much fun it is to play
attack the broom.