From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 09:29:20 -0400
Hi, everyone,

I just thought I'd introduce myself.  My name is Caity Martin, and my
roommate, Keith, and I have seven ferts in the house: four are mine and
three are his.  I'm glad to say they are all happy and healthy at the
moment, though we did have an intestinal blockage this year (Nyssa) and
an injured foot (Ker Avon),

I've been lurking for a few days and enjoy many of the posts.  I found
out about FML from the TriFL (Triangle Ferret Lovers) list here in North
Carolina.  I'm active in TriFL, and have voluteered for some of the
education events in the area.

The thing is, though I'm starting to be considered knowledgable, I've only
been a ferret owner for eight months.  Now I don't know how I lived without
them :)  All were bought as kits, though five were taken out of particularly
nasty situations and we consider them like rescues.  They range from one
year old down to ten weeks old.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and how much I appreciate the list.

Take care,
Caity

(mine: Adric, Ker Avon, Nyssa, and Romana)
(his: Tenchi, Ryo-Ohki, and Lady Ayeka)

Caitlyn M. Martin                                     [log in to unmask]
http://www.caitys-world.com

"Good grief, man!  It's as simple as Einstein's special
theory of relativity!"
         - Dr. Who, as portrayed by Jon Pertwee