Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 01:46:21 +0000
From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
*sigh* yes, as Skeeter noted, Rocky crossed the bridge.  He fought hard,
but a section of his intestine had apparantly been damaged and died and
perforated.  My vet felt so bad, we litterally got there moments after he
passed.  It was Sunday, and she asked if I wanted to see her open him back
up, asked me if she could, she wanted to know.  I wanted to see.  Sure
enough.

I got to see the adrenal she took out, *large*, and the part of the
pancreas and the other odd tumor/somethng from his side.  We're going
to go ahead and send the items to the lab.

I suggested that my vet practice on his skull for Tempest's surgury on
Tuesday.  I pray I don't loose them both.  (Tempest has a bone tumor on his
skull, likely malignant from the way it's growing.  We're hoping to stop it
from spreading by taking the skull underneath.  We've found one vet that
has seen something similar to this, it was malignant, and taking the tumor
down to skull level didn't help.)  I asked, Dr. Knutt is happy to have
photos taken in Tempest's surgury, so whatever happens, I'm happy to make
them available to others who may run into this apparantly rare problem.

Enjoy your raisins Rocky, I'll keep your taters safe.

Sue