Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 18:59:59 -0700
From:
Mo Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi...

There are 2 approx.  3-month old deaf blazes in a local petstore, and both
have a definite borderline aggressive nipping problem.

It doesn't help that the staff are afraid of these two, and therefore don't
handle them very much.  (Their nails were almost curling around, so I went
in and clipped their nails using some ferretone with the help of one of the
part-timers at the store!)

Anyway, scruffing and yelling in the petstore does no good, as the 2
chompers can't hear!  Time-outs don't really work, as the ferrets spend
most of their time in the one cage anyway.

Keep in mind we are dealing with a pet store, not a private home.

I am trying to think of good helpful and do-able hints.

Any suggestions for the staff and ferrets would be appreciated.  I will be
happy to pass them along to the management and staff of the petstore.

Thanks in advance...

Mo
Edmonton, Alberta