Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 09:31:51 -0600
From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Kristi writes with regard to ferrets in her couch:
>So the solution has to lie somewhere in the couch.  There must be a way to
>block it off successfully.

Ammonia suggests do what Grandma does, everything she wants as her own, she
suspends from the ceiling - shelf for the remote control, shelf for the
iced drink, shelf for scissors, pins, glasses, pencils, etc etc Just make
sure when you are wiring up the couch, to secure it to rafters and hang it
at least 2 feet off the floor (Grandma on the other hand suggests stuffing
any hole or entranceway with an old sheet til it is tight, even have a
wadded up sheet so tight under some chairs the rollers don't quite touch
the floor - they don't roll no more but I don't have to turn them upside
down to dig out sleepy ferrets.

Megan states:
>I braved the Ferret HQ (under the dresser) for the first time since my
>kids first came home this past Halloween, and I thought you might be
>entertained by what I discovered there...... 1 pr.  slippers"

Well, I certainly was impressed, my crew will take only one shoe out of
each pair even if both are laying in the middle of the room.  I guess they
don't want to appear hoggish and/or are lazy or considering the size of my
granddaughters shoes..........

And Oscar wrote:
>Millie came to visit me and my mother last week.  They went sight seeing
>and shopping for three days.  My mother said all Ms. Millie really wanted
>to do was to see our pet stores.  Mother said Ms. Millie was walking down
>Bourbon Street trying to find ferret souvenirs or FERRETS!

Wellllllllllllll, nobody said "no".  How was I able to say I toured New
Orleans if I didn't visit the pet stores - and who knows, in all that
stuff, somewhere, there might have been a little ferret statute.  Plus I
tried to tell her to buy the little fert when her eyes were rollling around
in her head.  Since it was white like Lilly, as long as the two didn't
enter the room at the same time, her husband would never know, and if they
did appear, she could just say it was Lilly's shadow.  But Easy Off was
very very relieved it was not another girl to compete with.

Millie and her laughing, back slapping, getting even for not getting to
go noble cleaning crew
Easy Off: the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  No Grandma I didn't get into the flower pot, Ajax walked by
          and they just wilted like that.
Cascade:  They aren't the only thing that wilts when he goes by.  EEgads
Ajax:  Hey girls, what angle you like best, this one <pose>  or this one
       <pose> or how about this.....Mr Americaaaa , tatum.....
Dizzy: My young man, we are DOMESTICATED, we don't have to worry about
       attracting females, our humons take care of EVERYTHING for us.
Joy:   Ajax! cut out the butt sniffing already, your nose is cold