Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:19:45 -0500
From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Got e-mail from a girl in the Lake Worth / West Palm Beach area that's
looking for a home for a single female ferret.  I don't know too much about
her other than her name is "Lady" and she's approximately two years old.
If this sounds familiar, I posted about this last month.

It sounds like she just wants Lady to have a good home and won't advertise
in the paper and will not put Lady into a shelter.  On the other hand, she
says that Lady gets very little time out of her cage and in her last
message to me, she mostly refered to Lady as "it".  So I guess one could
say Lady is probably in an ok situation, but could use a little more of a
loving home.

This girl can't drive far (old, not so great car she says) but perhaps Lady
can be relayed to someone willing to take her in.  She says she got a few
offers from my last post, but that they were too far away.

Contact me if you're interested.  I hate to see her turn down an offer
(like she did last time) just because you're two hours away from her!
We'll figure out some way to get Lady to you.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* A 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation
*
* Visit our shelter's web site:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Visit the Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/FHC