Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:02:46 -0500
From:
"Hudson, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
If there are any ferret slaves in the Chester, Montgomery or Lower Bucks
Counties in PA that would like to form 'play groups' or the such, please
send me an e-mail.  I've made quite a few acquaintances through the FML,
but no one in the area.  I have an 8 year old daughter who is nuts about
the fuzzies and she loves having friends over to play, but I thought it
would be fun if we made some new friends that have fuzzies of their own.

This tells you how pathetic ferret owners are, I never had a play group
when my daughter was a toddler, but here I am trying to put something
together for my ferrets!!

Jen and Gang