Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 22:29:54 -0600
From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Hey There,

Well, we got more snow.  Yes, more.  And it is nasty still.  I am going to
try and have a lunch date tomorrow with a friend, but we shall see.  I
skidded all over the road today.  But didn't get stuck.

I also was wondering if any of the English majors out there had any
thoughts on a minor.  Seems I have enough credit to go for behavioral
sciences or anthropology.  It is listed as anthro at the moment, but I was
just wondering if the folks in the real world might know something on this.

Also trying to figure out how to get all my books home.  I think I shall
have over thirty for this semester (the life of an English major).  sigh.

Saturday I am picking up two ferrets from someone in town.  One is a young
boy from a breeder in Illinois I believe and the other is a girl that was
found wandering.  The girl that has them doesn't have time for them but is
heartbroken.  I may foster them, but haven't worked it all out yet.  They
may need to find a new home too.  Think I need 31?  Nah, neither do I.  Or
are those famous last words?  You there Sara and Kurt?  Want to make a road
trip to Columbia?  hehe.  No, you can't shoot me either.

Miss Natasha is doing so well these days.  I pick her up and give her
cuddles all the time.  And although she still mouths and bites for
communication, she is doing ever so much better.  I was talking about her
to my psychiatrist today (I go for meds for my depression) and we were
discussing all the behavioral issues involved.  She was amazed at how much
I knew about understanding behaviors.

But I also told her that the ferrets have taught me a lot about myself,
and also about what is important.  She was amazed that they act different
according to me (as in being very quiet when I am sick or staying near me
when I am sad).  I told her I couldn't think of a better pet.

I am very sad about all the sick ones, and the ones leaving us lately.  But
to those folks, even if I don't respond personally, I do think about all of
you and say prayers.  I do know how hard it is to go through that.  My
thoughts and hugs and love to all.

Maggie Mae and her Mid Mo Mob

for ten points, can anyone figure out what cd is in my car? ;-)