Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 00:22:30 EST
From:
Samantha Rosier <[log in to unmask]>
I want to thank everyone who send me emails, cards, and poems to help me
get through the loss of my ferret Sneezers.  I wanted to respond to each
of you individually, but I got so many of them that I knew this would take
hours.  The last few days have been VERY hard for me.  But knowing that
there are people there that understand and care really helps.  I miss my
Sneezers more than words can say!  She was my angel, but now she is an
angel in heaven.  I am sorry if any of you were offended by my chemotherapy
bashing.  I understand that my case is not typical.  I am biter because I
lost my father-in-law to cancer in 1998 as well.  Cancer is the worst
possible disease and I empathize with anyone who has ever had to go through
it one way or another.

I know that everyday the loss of Sneezers will get easier.  I also know
that the hurt will NEVER 100% go away.  This is normal.......for me, for
you, for everyone!  We are human and we love our ferrets so much and they
are not with us nearly as long as they should be.  All I can do now is
enjoy the memories I have of her and love my other ferrets with every once
of my heart.

Again, thank you all for your support!!!!!!  You really did make a
depressed young woman and her ferrets feel loved!

Sincerely,

Samantha Rosier
President
Club Ferret Las Vegas

P.S. - You can see a picture of Sneezers at our web site
http://member.aol.com/clubferret/page/index.htm or in Issue #10 of Modern
Ferret "Funny Ferret Tricks"