Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 15:24:44 EST
From:
Carolyn Kingeter <[log in to unmask]>
I got a phone call early this morning from California about a ferret that
had gotton out I guess we all know that this is not good under any
circumstances, but in California it is an impossible situation.  I am
posting the info in case anyone is around that area and can help them,
they are frantic.

A male sable ferret, named TAZ, got out the back door at around 1am Jan. 1.
The location is Sunset and Gower, Hollywood, California.  Anyone that can
help, or has any info can go through my e-mail.  Thanks [log in to unmask]