From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 04:47:47 -0800
Hello all!

About a week ago I wrote asking for information regarding the ferret
bungalow which is advertised on page 13 of the "Annual Ferret USA"
magazine.  After four phone calls and a parade of "please" 's, I received a
response.  For all that are interested, the present cage cost $750.00.
They are not taking orders at this time due to redesigning the cage so
that the price tag is not so steep (potentional customers commented).

Just thought you'd like to know.

Also, I was wondering if anyone would know of a furry sitter in the Clear
Lake area of Houston.  I am going on vacation Feb.  20-28 and need to
locate a sitter for my seven criminals.  If anyone knows of a lead, please
email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you and have a good day,

Lise and the seven criminals.