Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:52:31 PST
Okay I went to the vet today for distempter vaccine, and the vet told me
that reece is 4 months.  He said he is four months because he has just
started getting his grown up teeth in.  but he also said that he thinks
that ferrets get their permanent teeth in at the same time dogs do, but he
wasnt sure.  Is my vet really stupid or is a sign of baby teeth coming out
meaning he's 4 months.  I was told when I got him he was 6 wks, now he
should only be 8wks.  I am confused.  Also, he just started to lose his
teeth.

Any imput would be appreciated.

Thank you,

tara