From:
Jason Creager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:07:38 -0600
Hi everyone,

Does anyone on the list own the tall Super Pet Multifloor Ferret Home (Item
#60319) with the solid floors and ferret tubes which connect the floors?
We recently discovered this cage and feel it would be a good choice for a
new home for Storm.  Its size and floor area would also make it easier when
we ferret sit for some friends when they visit California, since they
wouldn't have to drag their cage to our house.  It could also become two
seperate cages by replacing a tubed floor panel with a solid one.

The local Pet Warehouse has them for $199 assembled.  I'm still waiting on
a price from a mail order source.

If anyone has any other large cage suggestions, I'd be happy to evaluate
them.  A websearch on Yahoo turned up Ferret Haven and Ferret Store as cage
suppliers.  None of their cages impressed me as much as the one we're
considering or the Safeguard which currently have.

Thanks,

High Power Rocketry, Uromastyx, Ham Radio, and VWs

KC0ERG
[log in to unmask]               Tripoli #6744 Level 1
http://jason.creager.com                NAR #73524-SR Insured