From:
Helen Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:59:00 +0100
Hello

My soon 4 year old albino boy had one seizure during x-mas holiday, he
snapped out of it fairly quick and I haven't seen anyone more since.
Anyway we went to the vet and they did a fasting blood sugar test.  The
glucose level was close to lower end (3.1 - I guess there are different
metrics to use, but here a normal level is between 3 and 6) we're still
waiting for the result of insulin level.  But already now I'm prepared for
worse case - insulinomia.  What I find hard to decide is if I should choose
surgery or not.

I read throug all there's on internet but it's allways helpful to get your,
ferret owners, experience and knowledge as well.  Also do you know of any
signs that tells you that a ferret gone through a seizure recently or are
about to?  Even if I wanted to there's no chance I could be around 24h a
day.

Regards
Hel=E9n