From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 18:51:41 PST
Today I let my ferrets have mice for dinner.  It was very gross.  They both
ripped the mices heads off and then dug them out and ate the insides.  They
seemed to enjoy it and their behavior around humans hasn't changed.  My
main concern is bacteria in the cage.  One of my sicko friends took
pictures of the whole thing too.  I doubt I will feed this to them again.
If anything happens to them I will post it.

[PH]