From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 10:42:50 -0800
Hello all,
I just wanted to express my gratitude to Judith, Gerorgia, and Ela.  For
SOS's shelter fund and making our vet a happy man.  Thanks to Alicia for
your efforts and to all of you for supporting SOS and all of the shelters,
we really appreciate your generosity.

We have two boys here at the shelter both 18 months old, neutered and
descented.  They are lovely boys, very affectionate, Gizmo is a cinnamon
point and Baloo is a sable mitt.  They are available for adoption and must
be placed together.

For any of you who don't know we are located in BC Canada so if you are
close and would like to add two healthy boys to your crew please e-mail
me for more information.

                    Happy New Year!!!
                          Mia