From:
Jody Fernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 19:10:09 -0600
I have used Advantage on my fuzzies - just 2 drops solved the problem.  It
just took one treatment.

Regarding itties and ferrets- I have four cats and two ferrets, well 31/2
cats and 21/2 ferrets.  The youngest cat (9 mos) really wants to be a
ferret and would sleep in the hammock with them if she could.  The odest
cat 16yrs ignores them quite disdainfully and other two play occasionally.
I have had no problems.  I also have a small mixed breeddog who just sighs
pitifully when the fuzzies work in tandem to steal her toys and hide them
under the sofa where she can't reach.

Jody

Act like what you do makes a difference - It does.