From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:59:56 +0000
There has been enough interest that I have started a list...

if you are interested in discussing the issue of feeding domestic ferrets
mice, and other non-kibble diets, and want to join the list, this is the
info:

Go to
http://www.onelist.com

register (free)

subscribe to ferretfeed

I have it set so I'm approving subscriptions, which will make it easier for
me to keep track of things.

If you are not interested, don't join, don't come and flame us for our
immorality, cruelty or anything else, you will simply be removed from the
list.

I hope this won't kill the discussion about it here, but just add a forum
for it to be discussed in more detail in an environment where we don't have
to worry about being flamed.

If you have other questions, or problems joining, e-mail me!

Sue