From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 22:53:48 -0500
Sam was kind enough to post yesterday letting you all know there is another
situation in London, Ontario.  I wanted to let you all know our next game
plan.

The SPCA was provided information by us as to the results of the previous
year's rescue and it's ferret's illnesses.  The letters we wrote to them
outlined the distress the ferrets went through having their teeth cut out
and having females un bread and unaltered.  One kind veterinary (board
certified) dentist wrote a very compelling and strong letter stating the
ferret's currently in Bob's care needed to be seen by a veterinarian
immediately.  Still, nothing is done.

I wanted to let you know that we will not rest until something is done
about this man.  I also wanted to invite anyone from London, Ontario to
help us in doing this.  We plan to make a visit to Bob sometime this week
or next as soon as our contact in London can take us.  She's the only one
who kind of remembers where he lives.

At her earliest convenience, we will go out and see for ourselves if it's
as bad as it was last year.  If you are living in London and would like to
be a part of this investigation, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] I
don't want a repeat of last year's misunderstandings and I'm asking you
now.

There are about 15 ferrets in his care.  Not as bad as last years 60+.
This man is also VERY violent and has been known to pull out a shot gun
and fire at people he doesn't trust.

Hopefully, we'll be able to gather evidence to help the SPCA in dealing
with this man and put an end to this once and for all.

Randy
The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick