From:
Lori Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 05:40:26 -0600
My name is Lori and I am new here.  I have 5 ferrets.  Zoe - 6 years,
Nadine - 5 years, max, 3 - years, miranda - almost 1 year, and Jake, I got
from someone who didnt want him, and you can tell becasue he didnt know how
old jake was, in fact he named him "lady" not even knowing he was a male.
Anyway, I have noticed something that has me very upset.  I beleive, ZOE my
oldest, has gone blind.If you call her name she looks around like she cant
see me, and if i am right in front of her, she is the same way, and when
you touch her, she jumps, like she didint know you were there.  I just
noticed this because she gets around fine.  I looked into her eyes, and
there are clouds in both eyes.  Does this mean she cant see anything?  Has
anyone gone thru this with there ferrets.  Now I know someone is going to
tell me take her to the vet, but right now i Just started a new job and
dont get any extra money for 2 weeks.  I love her to death.  She was my
first ferret, and I learned so much from her.  It upsets me to think she
cant se me anymore.

Thank you,

Lori sherman

Email me [log in to unmask]