Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 01:41:53 -0600
As I type, Dervish the WonderFerret is trying to get all of her
under-bed-hidey-hole stache of beauty products back under the bed ... since
I'm moving tomorrow, I thought it might be nice to take all my nail polish
with me.  She was thrilled with the boxes and me moving stuff around, but
when I had to clear out her hidey-holes ... that means *war*.  (The best
part of this whole situation was me having to trim the spot on the carpet
that she scratched up before I put the plastic down.  Oops.  But now you
can't even tell.)

Now my question.  My New Year's resolution is to become vegetarian, and one
of the things I picked up was chocolate soy milk (non-dairy and without
real chocolate).  Since Dervish loves both chocolate and milk but can't
have either, I was wondering if this would be an acceptable treat for her.
If not, would plain soy milk (or rice milk?) be okay?  I promised her I'd
ask the sages of the FML if it was all right, because every answer to every
question can be found here.

Happy New Year!

-(TX) Meghan and YoinkMonster Dervish the WonderFerret ("I sure would like
to pull some of my tricks on that Jerk Hanna!  Thanks for suggesting it,
Perry!")

p.s.  I wrote a very respectful letter to Mr. Hanna.  Like so many of us, I
*grossly* exaggerated how high my opinion of him is.  (Dervish says I'm a
sycophant.)