From:
"Darren/Torin/Who Ever..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 20:24:15 -0800
We've just moved the ferrets into their very own room.  We've used a marine
epoxy on the floor (System III ClearCoat) so we can clean up any accidents.
It's on the main thoroughfare of our house so that people will see them and
go "Oh, ferrets!  I want to play!"

Now that we've actually moved into the house, I'll actually have some time
to build the barrier for the door.  My current plan is for it to be about
2.5 feet; 2 feet of clear plastic; three inches of wood on either side.
There will be a little more on top from the pvc tube that twirls to keep
them from getting a grip on top.  I know this is enough for Sarah and
Freddie since they can't even jump out of the bathtub.  But I figure that
we'll be subject to ferret math now that we have a room instead of a cage.
Will this (2.5 feet) be tall enough for other ferrets?

Also, we want to put litter boxes in every corner.  Our only question is
how to secure them in.  While writing this, I thought of eye bolts in the
walls to put bungee cords on.  Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Love,
  Torin, Cindy, Freddie, and Sarah.
--