From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 22:32:57 -0500
It is with heavy heart that I post this.  Nero decided yesterday,
sometime, to stop eating on his own.  He is drinking, he is taking his
chromium/brewer's yeast, and baby food, but not kibble.  How long can a
ferret last on chicken baby food alone?  he turned 7 9.3.98 and this huge
mass is growing on his neck and shoulders.  From what I know of ferret pain
symptoms, he is not in pain now, but how long?  Of course, I don't mind
giving him baby food for breakfast, lunch and dinner, if I thought it would
stimulate his stomach to want to eat.

Please help

beckers