From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 13:11:53 -0500
In case anyone is interested, I've found a home for Mongoose and Lady
Godiva! :)  They will be going to live with a girl living in the country,
on a farm.  She has already acquired two other ferrets and is eager to get
two more!

I've had them quarantined for 10 days and she will continue the quarantine
until this coming Wednesday, just to be sure.  The fuzzies are happy,
playful and gaining weight daily! :)  The bald girl is starting to
noticeably grow some hair back and I'm hoping that it won't be long before
her beautiful coat will cover her from nose to tail!

Thanks for all the well wishes that I've received.  It seems that there are
a LOT of people out there that really do care about ferrets, even if they
aren't their own! :)

Todd and the (We bought the farm!  We bought the farm! Yea!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo
Clowns!

---
"users.success.net/toddl/"