Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 19:28:37 -0500
It makes me very sad to see all this arguing.  The point is if we don't
stop the unresponsible shelters, breeders and, owners who will.  If one
person takes the time to call the SPCA on a bad shelter/breeder/owner,
that's one we don't have to worry about anymore.  This means getting
involved.  If you are not willing to get involved then, why run your mouth.
I see people taking this issue very personally, I don't think it was meant
that way, I could be wrong.  We can't close them all down but, we can
certainly take care of the ones we know about.  If we knowingly let this
continue then we are just as guilty as the person who is not taking proper
care of the ferrets.  If you see a child being mistreated in any way, are
you going to stand by and let it continue.  It's the same way with our pets
the depend on us for everything.  You need to channel your anger at the
ones who deserve it.  As for Sam she is a wonderful person.  She spends
alot of time educating herself and others about ferrets.  You want to
condemn someone condemn the person that doesn't educate themselves before
getting involved with any animal.  I'm with Bob let's all work together!

Sue
Breeder/Shelter/Owner