From:
Rebecca Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 12:59:41 -0800
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone Knows of any shelters in Alaska.I have been
asking around town(Soldotna)and so far havent been able to find out
anything.Flik and the family would LOVE to adopt another Ferret.But I would
rather go thru a shelter rather then the Pet Shop.Also the pet shop doesnt
have any available Ferrets right now.

I have learned so much from reading everyones emails.And I often print them
out so Hubby can get a chuckle also.Flik has completely taken over the
house now.He even rules the cat.I was very frightened of this as she is
quite the mouser.I will never trust her completely but they do play pretty
good together right now.

I have figured out that I have a VERY picky ferret.He doesnt care for
anything I have read the other ferrets in here like.he thinks I am nuts
when I pull out the cherios or raisins.Am I the only one who goes grocery
shopping to try and please my baby?People ask if I have a picky child and I
just say yes.How do you explain your child has 4 feet!Lol.His favorite toy
is a plastic soda bottle.He picks it up and beans the cat!

Fuz hugs to all
 Becca & Flik(heheh that stupid cat Im gonna bean her again hehehe)
If a turtle has no shell is he naked or homeless..........