From:
Meghan Bonikowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 00:17:39 -0800
Hi FML!

I just got Dean, my second ferret -- albino, 2 and 1/2 years old, last
night.  He and Martin -- sable, 1 year old, seem to be getting along pretty
well.  I just have one concern that I am not sure about.  I cleaned out
their cage and litterbox today and found green poop.  I didn't know who did
it, though.  And then, a little bit ago, when Martin peed in the litterbox,
it was like pretty thick and had some white colour in it.  Is he okay?
What do I do?

Please give me advice if you have seen this before or know what might be
going on with them.  Are they just stressed?

Concerned about my boyz,
Meghan
Dean and Martin