From:
Christine Spaulding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 13:34:08 -0500
Hi FMLer's,

Been a while so don't know if everyone knows this situation so I will try
to recap for you.  My little chocolate siamese female (Sable) had adrenal
surgery at the end of August.  Up until a couple of weeks ago her vulva was
still quite swollen (the size of a small marble) and her hair had no signs
of growing.  Well, after reading about the lighting issue on the FML I
decided to move my babies from the bedroom where the sun came in strong in
the afternoons to the living room which happens to be the darkest room in
the house.  Lots of trees outside blocking most of the light into the
living room.

Sooo, while I have them out last weeks I notice that my little Sable acting
more and more crazy.  I picked her up and notice that not only did the
swelling in her vulva diminished but her belly and shoulders had dark,
almost purplish color to it.  Upon further examination I realized that her
hair was growing back and the vulva was beginning to look more and more
normal.  Now mind you none of this happened until I moved them to a much
darker area of the house.  I don't know about anyone else here but I think
that my kids will spend more time in the dark.

May the ferret gods bless each and every sick baby and their parents with
good health during this holiday season.  My prayers are with you.

Christine and the kids
Jesse - Just let me chew on her neck for a little while longer, she
tastes real good.
Billy - I know I can make it over the gate if I just jump high enough.
There I did....what, no Mom please don't put me back in my room I promise
to stay out of from under the fridge, and the stove, and the cupboards,
and...Oh well, I tried.
Sable - Hey, Mom I feel soooo much better.  Look at me, my hairs finally
growing back.  Thank god I was getting cold.  Hey Mom, get this big pain
in the neck off of me.

Christine Spaulding
Program Associate for Europe
Academic Studies Abroad