From:
Sandra Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 18:46:36 -0500
My roommate and I currently have 2 ferrets, whom we love dearly;
unfortunately, several neighbors have complained to our landlord regarding
the unmistakable odor of ferret in the hallway.  I'm concerned about finding
the pair a loving furry-friendly home.  Betty, a hob (we thought he was a
girl when we bought him) was born on 8/2/98.  He's a calm, friendly sable
with a beautiful winter coat and no mask, and loves to take showers and be
blow-dried.  Baby, a jill, is only about 6 or 7 weeks old, recently weaned
off of iams kitten food.  She's a dark-eyed white with a grey tail and
white tip, and constantly has bottle-brush tail.  Whoever takes the pair
will also get their cage, fuzzy sleepy-sack, high-back 2-corner litterbox
(they're litterbox trained), and hammock.  I also have an almost-new 15-lb
bag of totally ferret, a 32-oz water bottle, 8n1 chicken flavor treats, an
almost-new bottle of ferretone, and an almost-new tube of ferretvite.  In
order to at least somewhat compensate for our costs, and also to ensure
that betty and baby's new parents are serious ferret devotees, we're asking
for $100 for the furries and their supplies.  Please email me with
inquiries or for further details.

Thanks,
Sandra Lee

[P.S.] I forgot to mention that my furries reside in Cambridge,
Massachusetts.  I can, however, also drive betty and baby to anywhere in
the tri-state area.