Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 18:04:26 MST
Hello!

First I'd like to thank everyone for their help with Gracie and her
insulinoma.  Unfortunately at the time she was scheduled for surgery her
blood cell counts were too low so it was too risky to go through with the
surgery.  She is such an odd little critter, her glucose is within normal
ranges and she's back to her normal self.  Her vet and I wonder if it
really is insulinoma.  Just when we think we've figured it out she changes
on us.  Ah well, gotta love, she's doing very well now.  Fat and happy and
energetic as ever!  WOOHOO!!!  Mortimer who had surgery for adrenals
recently is doing well also.  THough he's been sick these last few days he
was back to normal the day after his surgery.  We just moved to a new
apartment so I'm prepared for all 6 of my lovebugs to get green.  THough
hopefully they won't get too bad.

Anyway, our new apartment has beautiful hardwood floors.  Knowing my little
angels all too well, I know they'll have occasional accidents.  What would
be a good way I can protect those floors?  I try to catch their mistakes
right away and clean it up but is there a certain type of cleaner that is
especially good for this kind of clean up on hardwood floors?  Any advice
that you could give me about protecting and cleaning hardwood floors and
possible reasons Gracie is so wacky with her symptoms would be wonderful!

Take care everyone and give your fuzzies big hugs and kisses from me and
the 6 lovebugs who torture the one kitten who in turn tortures the one
cockateil.  :-D

THanks!