From:
Travis A Holt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 09:33:57 -0600
Hi

It has been a few months since I last posted, but I have noticed a change
in my ferret Loki.  Recently I have not bee able to spend as much time with
him as I would like and I have noticed that he is starting to lick my hand
when I play with him.  Loki has never done this much before and he doesn't
do it constantly, but it is more often than once in awhile.  My question is
could this be him showing affection because I haven't been spending as much
time with him, or could this be an early sign of a medical condition?

Thanks for your help
Travis & Loki, still missing Powder