From:
Patrick McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 16:16:21 -0600
What is the Ferret Help List???

Before I answer Let me appologize for a technical misshap.  Several of you
were inadvertently sent an E-Mail by accident.  This E-Mail was in the
composition stage and not ready to go our.

And Again let me say I am sorry.

Now!

"What is the Ferret Help List"

It is the effort of volunteers to build a Web Site that will make Shelter,
Rescue's, and Vets Information available to Ferret Owners and Lovers when
they have a ferret in need.

Each State or Country will have complete listings of each Shelter/
Rescue/Vet.  The information will readily available for someone in need to
look for the information in their area withour having to hunt or wade
through pages of sites inorder to find Information they need right now.

What prompted this was over the past 2 years I have on numerous occaisions
had to wade through pages of web sites and contacting other Ferret owners
on IM or ICQ in order to find help for a Ferret in Need.

So the Idea for this List was born.

The information List was posted in FML issue # 2645

Please help us make this a success.

We will also be setting up 2 mirror sites in order to assure the
availability of the information.

The Ferret Help List
http://www.ferrethelplist.click2site.com

"The Oregon site"