From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:23:19 -0400
Careful there Ed!  I have three ferrets, the first is a Marshall Farms
ferret, second is a devil man from a "pet outlet" (I learned a lesson
there, but wouldn't part with him for the world), third a wonderful little
ball of fire from a shelter.

I will admit my husband calls my M.F.a momma's boy, and he wears a pink
harness for good reason!  However if he hadn't been such a wonderful pet I
wouldn't have three.  His lovable, sweet nature started the addiction.  He
is a snuggler, sleeps with me every night and is at my feet almost every
waking moment (his waking moments).  He's much smaller than most ferrets
I've seen but he is the most lovable and gentlest creature.  I hope to
aways have one just like him!  Don't condemn them because they are
"girlie-men", they are the perfect pet if you want a calm, quiet snuggler!
On another note I'd love to add a fourth and the Polecat mix sounds pretty
neat.

My heart goes out to all of you who had a loss, and dread the day that I
join the ranks of those who grieve a loss like this.  I hope it's a long
way off.  I'm really gaining an appreciation for Skeeter and hope he's
still communicating when one of my babies go to the Rainbow Bridge.
Special condolences to the owners of Dino and Henry, what a horrible
weekend.