From:
Maryanne Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 21:15:12 EST
Hi all.  I wanted to share this story with you.  I work with a lady who
has three ferrets.  She lets them run about the house when she is home.
Unfortunatley one of her ferrets while in the kitchen ended up behind the
panel of her oven and bit into a 220 cord.  My co-worker and her husband
heard a squeck and then nothing.  They looked all over but were not able
to find her for a few days.  Her name was Abby.

I wanted to share this with you because I would hate to have anyone else
out there find out the hard way to please keep your fuzzies away from the
kitchen as they do get into the smallest of places.

Hoping that all your fuzzies stay safe.  Dooks to all.

From the motley crew.. Maxwell, Panda, Ling Ling, and Buttercup.