From:
Andrea Mercado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:20:27 -0500
At least 1 of them can.  My Lucy Furr, who turned a year in December, will
now roll over for a treat.  Gabe does it, too, but it takes more coaxing
for him.  It's kinda funny, no matter how hard I try to teach Lucy to lower
herself to the floor before rolling over, she insists on sorta flipping
over a little in mid-air, and her head goes down to the floor with a little
thud.  I guess she's got a future in moshing or something. :o)

They know "up" and "roll over" and their names.  What to teach them next?
Gotta keep those intellectual juices flowing...

Tiki, our foster kid, is slowly but surely learning her name.  Considering
her past (not a very happy one), she's done a complete 180 for us, and it's
wonderful!  She plays (she loves *supervised* plastic bag play), she runs,
she knows the sound of the shaking of her treat container (she doesn't like
the regular ferret treats, only Cheerios and Ferretvite, which she gets in
moderation).  Tiki has even recently started giving kisses on our arms!
It's either that, or she sure likes the way Corey and I taste :D.  Thank
you to Anne and Yvonne at Fuzztek for our little Tiki treasure!

I recently got a ferret cookie cutter, and now I can make ferret-shaped
chocolates.  Everyone should have a cookie cutter, it's so cute!  If anyone
would like a ferret-shaped chocolate, with or without a heart in the
middle, for Valentine's Day, e-mail me at [log in to unmask] and I'll
send you ordering info.  I can make any rainbow of colored chocolates, as
well as standard white, milk and dark, even sugar free, as well as fudge.
Choco-Ferrets must be ordered before Feb 8 to be received by the 14th.

Later all,
Andrea

Lucy - *Roll over* get treat *stage dive* "Treat mom?"=20
Gabriel - "Can I have a chocolate ferret, too?"
Tiki - "I _heard_ the Cheerios, mom.  They spoke to me..."

Andrea Mercado - Web Developer
T3 Media, Inc.
285 W. B'way, NYC
vox: 212.334.0944 ext 256