From:
Sherry Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:42:48 -0500
A pox on the makers of Meow Mix!!!!

I don't know what they put in that stuff, but it's making me crazy!!!  My
cat, for whom I'm willing to buy the highest quality cat food there is,
won't eat anything but Meow Mix.  I tried Iams, I tried Hills, I tried
ProPlan, she just looks up at me and meows pitifully.  So, Meow Mix it is.

For the ferrets, I buy Totally Ferret.  Nothing is too good for them.  When
I let them out of the cage, where do they run??  Straight up to the cat's
bowl of Meow Mix!!!!!!  They will all five crowd around it, and eat until
it's all gone.  Ungrateful beasts!  Luckily, I watch, and they eat a good
bit of the Totally Ferret, as well, but you'd think we never feed them, the
way they all rush straight up to that bowl.  Should I put away the cat's
bowl before we let them out, or is it okay to let them have some of the
food they love so much?  When that bowl is empty, they all look at me so
pitifully, and Chumba, our most stubborn, even gets mad at us, and her look
says it all.

Sherry
Chumba (gimme my Meow Mix, NOW!)
Dessie (I'll eat just about anything, Mom) He looks like it, too, fat
        and sassy!
Sequoia (I'll go find Chumba and fight with her, that will stop her!)
Pepper (Gimme a box of raisins, and I'll leave the Meow Mix alone)
Sugar (I just like to run and hide it all!)

--
http://www.geocities.com/southbeach/pier/8102/ Meet my fuzzy family!