From:
"Phyllis A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 15:01:31 -0500
Hi.  I know that there are several shelters in the surrounding states of
IN, especially in Ohio and IL.  I am looking for at least 1 and might take
2 ferrets, if they are a pair.  I want them to be no older than 3.  The
main personality trait I am looking for is one of them being a lap ferret.

I just lost my lap ferret (my cuddle baby) and I would love to have
another.  My other 3 are much to wiggly to be a lap ferret.  They like to
get on my laps once in a while, but they soon start looking for ways to get
onto the floor and they are never still when they are on my lap.  Hope
would do her natural investigation of my lap and chair, then she would lay
down for me to pat her bottom.

If any of you shelters have a ferret like I have described, please contact
me.  Please contact me at my e-mail address below or via ICQ.  I am behind
on some of my mailing list and I would like this information as soon as
possible.

Phyllis and the Wigglies, Charrity, Generosity, and Grace
Always in Loving Memory of Faith and Hope
ICQ #13974635