From:
Angela Blanski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 04:00:52 EST
Hello I have not written for a while just a quick little problem.  The
boys are doing well and are healthy, and are sweet as ever, except Ferris
insists on going inside the new furniture.  He never touched the old stuff.
(guess just wasn't good enough for the little angel) and of course since
Smokey gets lost without his brother he has to go in and find him.  They
are extremely content with just sit-in gin there but I am afraid they will
reck the couch with the scratching any ideas on how to get them to stop.

thanks