From:
Bob & Gail Griffith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 20:34:45 -0500
Hi Everyone,
I want to take a moment to tell everyone who e-mailed a hearty thank you
for your advice and experiences.  Clyde is really well now--the antibiotic
and Pepcid AC seem to have done the trick with his upset GI tract, and at
the moment he is playful, eating great and so on.  We'll keep an eye on him
to see whether the enlarged spleen (he's had that for almost 5 years) is a
separate problem, and we also will continue the A/C for a while since he
does not mind it and I think I read earlier that you keep that going for a
bit after the antibiotic course.

Thanks again,
Gail, Bob, Clyde and Bonnie-Bridge-Watcher