Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 16:29:23 -0500
Kama, Spencer, and New WEB USERS

There are some nice Internet Sites which contain some catalogs, etc...
where you can order lots of cool ferret stuff by mail... I could find this
for you, if you have a problem, but for now, try your Web search engine,
and enter the word: ferret

This is a very nice way to learn about all the great resources on the
Internet with ferret stuff, guides, private sites, and much more... Look
for the Ferret Central FAQ: which is GREAT

Any problems, give me an e-mail::: please use my home address:
[log in to unmask] , as this one is my Dads - I'm on vacation in
Maine, with my Cat and 2 Ferrets, Shelby and Sandy...

I live in West Virginia / Western Maryland normally...

Welcome aboard:

Mark Hei